Nothing is impossible! My dreams. I’m not being materialistic or delusional. I believe that a person must always have a dreams for him to always have reason to wake up!
- House. After I graduated, it is my goal to build a house for my parents. There was a fire happened when I was 2nd year college and we lost everything and now our house isn’t that big nor made of stone. So I always wanted to build them a nice house. update 1/26/ 2017- we started the house already last October. Not finished yet but almost there!:)
- Business. I wanted a house for rent. In our province there are so many student who needed a house during school days since they live far from the city.
- Business.Coconut farm. We grow in this kind of life. My parents are farmers so I always wanted to buy some land. Yes, real state.
- Travel. I believe that earth is beautiful and I wanted to see them with my own eyes.
- Korea-I want to go back! update 1/26/2017.. I made this last year and saw cherry blossoms for the first time of.my life! haha. saw Busan too!
- Singapore- update 1/26/2017 I made this last year. Singapore is a small and beautiful country.
Gadgets: I like Oppo (rose gold color)and McBook. update 1/17/2017 got it last year too. Oppo F1 rose gold!:)
I like to learn photography!
I want to learn skate boarding
I want to play a guitar.
I want to learn other languages! Korean, Japanese, Spanish and French!
I want to learn to draw and frame my master piece, display it in my room.
I want to learn how to cook!
I want to study in Harvard University.
I want to have a solid team of 12!
I want to worship the Lord with my family
I want to get married and have a Godly family
I want to be a mom to 3 boys and 2 girls.
I want to pass in civil service exam
I want to finish a master degree in Finance